At this time, CAP remains open for seeing clients. Here are the precautionary steps we’re taking to prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- If your child or you are sick or coughing, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask clients to only bring to CAP the child who has an appointment, and one adult to accompany them. If this presents a problem for you, please consult the staff member with whom you have an appointment. (This is where we can discuss possibility of dropping of a child and picking up later if this is an appropriate family for this.)
- We are working to schedule families so that they can be seated in separate waiting rooms. Please arrive just on time for your appointment instead of coming early so we have less overlap between client families.
- We are disinfecting surfaces frequently. To help with this, we have removed most of the toys and books from our waiting rooms.
- If you are required by another agency (eg probation, CPS) to attend an appointment but need to cancel the appointment for health safety reasons, please discuss with your CAP provider; we will work with the referring agency to be sure you aren’t penalized for missing the appointment.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to contact us with any needs you may have beyond services typically provided by CAP – if we can, we will refer you for assistance in the communities we serve.